Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fidget Ring Neglect

Sometimes as artists we create something and fall madly in love with it until the next great piece comes along. I am feeling guilty can you tell? Well this is the story of my Fidget Rings. It isn't that I fell out of love but more that I stopped thinking about it...out of sight out of mind. When I made my first Fidget Ring I was completely smitten. Who wouldn't be? It has a strong unisex design, moving parts, and that shiny sterling silver finish. It is a joy to wear for someone like myself that loves to tinker with things. So this morning after a customer purchased a Fidget Ring, I decided to show it some love and photograph it again. I was never 100% happy with the first photos of it and always meant to redo them. So have a look...admire it. I know I do.

3 comments:

earth and sun folk said...

love it! very nice work....i want one :)

wordlily said...

I do like rings with moving parts ...

Skarph
http://skarph.com/blog

Linda Blakely said...

And I'm the lucky customer :-D
I can't wait to see it! Once I get it I'll take a photo and leave it in your feedback.