Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pimp My Toilet

So I have been thinking lately...why not pimp my toilet? My bathroom happens to be the least quirky place in my house...it is also my smallest and least favorite space in the house. What if I spruced it up with a little toilet art something like this perhaps....

BadassCustomDecals says it all with this decal:




Or what about this completely painted potty by Carlrfoster? A lot of work went into this toilet...you almost hate to sit on it!


Or maybe I could retrain my brain to like the room with this positive message by precisionengraving:




I think I just lost all two people that read this blog!

5 comments:

PAC said...

I would pimp my toliet too! They got some cool decals for everything now hey?

RuralAbandon said...

They sure do!

Lily said...

I love the painted potty. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Well, you didn't lose me!! I love this kind of stuff. In fact, I am going to feature all three of Carla Foster's (?) toilets next week. I'll link back to you and remind them that you make awesome jewelry.

Unknown said...

Ha ha!!!